Pretty petals… Prime performance!
That’s what you get when you cross a petunia with a calibrachoa! SuperCals combine the best features of petunia and calibrachoa to make gorgeous, easy to grow plants. You’ll find the large flowers of petunias, along with a wide tolerance for soil pH that makes for easy growing. From the calibrachoa side, you’ll find vibrant or unique bloom colors and non-sticky leaves that keep plants looking clean. SuperCals stay covered in 2” blooms all season long, show great heat tolerance, and handle cool weather with grace. They even bounce back after rain storms! Receive three plants each of the following (pictured clockwise from upper left): Blue, Artist Rose, Vanilla Blush, Velvet and Neon Rose (pictured middle).
Great color options to fit your garden needs!
• Blue - Vibrant deep blue coloring is striking in mixed containers! Features a semi-trailing habit.
• Artist Rose - Showcase a unique rose color giving you a one of a kind container. Features an upright habit.
• Vanilla Blush - Blush pink coloring with a faded yellow center give this a unique yet delicate look. Features an upright habit.
• Velvet - Rich velvety color offers a unique high impact and brilliant option for hanging baskets. Features a semi-trailing habit.
• Neon Rose - Enjoy the vibrant blooms of hot rose pink, a stand out variety for sure! Features a semi-trailing habit.
Petchoa SuperCal (Height: approximately 12", 10-12" spread)
Recommended Container Size and Garden Spacing:
6" pots: 1 plant per pot.
8" pots: 3 plants per basket.
10" to 12" baskets: 4-5 plants per basket.
16" pots: 5 to 7 plants per pot
Garden Spacing: 6 to 8"
Petchoa SuperCal plants arrive ready for hardening off and planting, with roots and soil wrapped in a biodegradable net. Plants are shipped directly to you, starting on the ship date designated for your location.
Order the SuperCal Collection to enjoy 15 plants including 3 of all 5 colors.