UNTREATED VEGETABLE SEED
Whether you’re seeking high-performing hybrids or unique specialty crops, you’ll find a broad selection of excellent vegetable varieties in untreated seed. Choose from over 250 varieties that are proven performers in organic and sustainable systems, both on the farm and garden scale. These varieties combine great eating quality with exceptional crop vigor, disease protection, and yield.
Untreated seed is clean and has not been treated using any chemical, biological, or physical method. It may be allowed in Certified Organic production, provided that a comparable variety is not available in Certified Organic seed. Check with your certifying agency for approval of untreated seed varieties.>
Harris Seeds Untreated Seed Facts:
• ALL of our lettuce seed is untreated.
• Most of our ornamental gourd seed is untreated.
• Almost all of our cut flower seed is untreated. Item numbers end in “10-02.”
• Item numbers for raw untreated vegetable seed end in “00-02.”
• Item numbers for pelleted untreated seed end in “11-02.” The pellet ingredients are not approved for use in Certified Organic production.
View Organic Vegetable Seeds
View Organic Flower Seeds
View Organic Plugs & Liners Find vegetables, herbs, and grafted vegetables!
View Organic Supplies, including OMRI listed Jiffy Pots, fungicides, and fertilizers
View Harris Seeds’ Organic Certificate