Cosmos, long considered an old-fashioned flower, always add a delightful touch to gardens with their airy, lacy habit. We offer many heights and flower types to suit individual tastes.
- Germination: Cover seed completely; 75°F; 5-7 days.
- Sizes: Direct sow for cuts, Packs; Premium Packs for bedding.
- Approx. finish: 5 to 10 weeks
Different Types of Cosmos We Offer
At Harris Seeds, we carry several types of cosmos seeds so gardeners have options for the flowers they plant. Some of the various kinds of cosmos we offer include:
- Cosmos Sensation Mix
- Organic Cosmos Sea Shells
- Cosmos Versailles Mix
- Cosmos Double Click Extra Mix
- Cosmos Xanthos
All of our cosmos flowers feature unique petal details and colors when they bloom.
Cosmos Seed Growing Tips
Growing flowers from seeds can sometimes be challenging. Here are a few cosmos seed growing tips you can follow for a successful yield:
- Sow seeds lightly: Your cosmos seeds will grow well when you plant them no more than 1/4-inch deep in the soil.
- Plant in full sun: Cosmos thrive when planted in sunny locations. If you have a site that receives full sun, you can plant your cosmos seeds there to ensure they fully bloom.
- Little watering: Cosmos can withstand heat and require little watering unless there's a drought.
Shop High-Quality Cosmos Seeds
Buy cosmos seeds from Harris Seeds today! You can cultivate beautiful flowers that make excellent additions to your garden.