From their peppery flavor to their nutritional value, mustard greens are a flavorful addition to any commercial or home garden. Whether you enjoy them as a condiment or in a salad, there's a mustard seed variety... for every palate. Choose from traditional curly leaf and plain leaf types as well as some of the more popular Oriental type mustards.
From their peppery flavor to their nutritional value, mustard greens are a flavorful addition to any commercial or home garden. Whether you enjoy them as a condiment or in a salad, there's a mustard seed variety for every palate. Choose from traditional curly leaf and plain leaf types as well as some of the more popular Oriental type mustards.
Why Shop High-Quality Mustard Green Seeds
Like other brassicas — such as cabbage and kale — mustard green seeds make healthy eating easy and delicious. Plants in this genus are rich in nutrients like vitamin K and calcium. When you pick mustard seeds for your next planting adventure, you'll appreciate:
- An easier planting process: While some brassicas have specific planting requirements, it's easy to start planting your mustard green seeds. They only require ample sunlight and water to thrive, and some varieties benefit from partial sun.
- Quick maturation: Mustard greens mature quickly, meaning they'll be on your dinner table in no time. If you're growing produce to sell, you can stock your roadside stand soon.
- The flexibility: As one of the hardier brassicas, mustard seeds make dependable summer, fall and dual harvests. You can plant them indoors or sow them directly.
Mustard Green Seed Varieties We Offer
Whether you're an enthusiast or a professional, Harris Seeds strives to meet your gardening needs. Browse our mustard seeds for growing, which include:
- Southern Giant Curled: This variety has a 48-day maturation period and slow bolting. Southern Giant Curled mustard seeds are ideal for processing and fresh markets.
- Miz America F1: For tender baby leaves or spicy mature leaves, this red mizuna hybrid is sure to please. Upright growth makes it easy to enjoy this variety's mild flavor profile and deep red hue.
- Red-streaked mizuna: This variety offers the best color and flavor during the baby leaf stage. From lunchtime salads to specialty market offerings, red-streak mizuna is both versatile and delicious.
Buy Mustard Green Seeds Online
If you're preparing for a spring harvest, now's the time to order bulk mustard seeds! Harris Seeds combines tried and tested seeds with excellent pricing and quick delivery turnarounds. Since 1879, we've helped gardeners achieve high germination rates and enjoy more homegrown veggies. Buy your mustard seeds today!