Harris Seeds' Mast Young Plants Program
Mast Young Plants produces a complete selection of cutting-grown (vegetative) plants from leading breeders around the globe including Dummen Orange, Selecta, Syngenta, Danziger, Westhoff, and more.
Why Order from Mast Young Plants?
- The broadest selection of multi-liners for easy combos
- Wide variety of tray sizes to meet your needs
- Offers a Master Box for large orders that reduces shipping damage
- Offer a half box for small orders with minimal freight
To OrderDownload or request the pricelist(s), create your order and scan, e-mail, FAX (877-892-9197) or mail your completed orders to us, along with your billing information OR call us at (800) 544-7938 with your order.
Unique to Mast Young Plants
- Largest Selection of Multi-liners for easy combos, all from cuttings.
- Offers a Master Box for large orders (more than 3 boxes) to reduce shipping cost/damage.
- Offer Half Boxes for small orders with minimal freight.
- Truck Delivery = 50+ full trays (150 x 51 strip trays, 150 x 34 strip geranium trays, 50 x Mega 50 or 1801 trays)
- Easy to calculate boxing (less tray sizes = less confusion, order in even quantities)
- Customer Pick-Up Orders: Pick-up days are Tuesday and Wednesday, however, during weeks 7 through 13, pick-up days are Wednesday and Thursday.
- Boxing for pick-up orders: Full boxes will cost $15.00 and half boxes will cost $7.50. If the customer would like inserts only, those will cost $1.50 each.
- Holiday Shipments: No orders will be shipped the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Customer Pick-up is available during these weeks by request.
- Standard boxes are billed by box, not tray, therefore customer is encouraged to fill their box to maximize freight!
- MYP does not allow customer login/customer to place their own availability orders.
- Does not ship to HI/AK
**There is a 4-tray minimum per order to avoid a $30 below minimum fee**
Early Order Discount (EOD)
Save 2.5% (1.5% + Harris 1%) when you order before Oct. 31!
Available Ship Dates
Lead TimeMinimum 10-week lead time required for all custom grown orders.
Availability DeadlineWednesday 5:00 PM EST prior to ship week
*FREIGHT IS ESTIMATED AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE - TRUCK/MASTER BOX RATES ARE ADJUSTED ONCE WE RECEIVE THE ESTIMATE FROM THE VENDOR.
*PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE VENDOR DIRECTLY
Additional ResourcesMarketing Material
Resources and Cultural Information
Troubleshooting Yellow Geraniums